We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children, young people and adults. This page provides details of people you can get in touch with confidentially if you have any questions or concerns about safeguarding in this parish. Our Parish Safeguarding Policy can be viewed here –
Parish Safeguarding Officers
Our Parish Safeguarding Officer is Jane Wetherall
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact Jane, in the first instance, on
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .Tel: 01483 560949
Churchwardens & Vicar
Guildford Diocese Safeguarding Team
Contact details for the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser is:
Ian Berry E-mail email@example.com Phone 07544 566850.
Other helpful contact details
You can also get help with child and adult safeguarding issues using the contact details below:
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- The NSPCC also run a phone line specifically for those worried about abuse in the Church of England. This number can be used to provide information or raise concerns about potential abuse, whether relating to children, adults or seeking to whistle blow about poor safeguarding practice: 0800 80 20 20
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9- 5pm).